This beautiful version of the Tarot of Marseille was awarded by the Royal Chamber of Commerce of Savoy in 1830. The author was Stefano Vergnano, whose name is linked to the origin of the new tradition of Piedmontese Tarot. Here, for the first time, the Fool is painted while is running to catch a butterfly.
The faithful reprint of these 78 cards was edited by Giordano Berti, one of the world’s leading experts in the history and esotericism of the Tarot.
Berti also wrote the historical booklet attached to the deck, available in Italian or English.
LIMITED EDITION: 500 numbered copies.
The same deck is available in two different boxes:
- DELUXE (book-shaped),
- ART BOX (simpler but equally elegant).
This is the ART BOX version, designed by Letizia Rivetti and handmade by expert Italian craftsmen.NO PLASTIC!
- 78 CARDS : size 62 x 111 mm = inches 2.44 x 4,37
- WARRANTY CARD : with serial number and Editor’s signature.
- BOOKLET : 18pages (mm 125 x 85 = inches 4.92 x 3.34) available in Italian or English, written by Giordano Berti..
- LEAFLET : 8 pages written by Giulia Orsini, with divinatory meanings of each card and reading methods.
- RINASCIMENTO CATALOG : 32 color pages, available in English, Italian, or Spanish.
- PERSONAL NOTE : handwritten for you by Giordano Berti.
Printed in Italy in 2014
EDITION OF ARTISTIC VALUE
100% MADE IN ITALY
by RINASCIMENTO – ITALIAN STYLE ART