In 1847 the card maker Jules Corband printed this deck in Turin, inspired by one of the most refined Tarot cards of all time: the one printed in Milan by Gumppenberg and Dellarocca around 1835.
This reprint, edited by Giordano Berti, consists of only the 22 Major Arcana reproduced on fine paper with a high cotton content and also suitable for fortune telling.
The Authors of the booklet, Giordano Berti and Philippe Noyes, explain the origins of the deck and the particular history of Jules Corband and his family.
A Tarot Talisman in metal is included in the box.
LIMITED EDITION: 666 NUMBERED COPIES
The DELUXE BOX (mm 158 x 100 x 50 = inches 6.22 x 3.93 x 1.96) were designed by Letizia Rivetti. Golden metal corners. Red velvet interior. Satin lace closure. NO PLASTIC!
- 22 CARDS : size mm 60×106 = inches 2,36 x 4,17
- WARRANTY CARD : with serial number and Editor’s signature.
- BOOKLET : 18 full color pages (mm 125 x 85 = inches 4.92 x 3.34) available in Italian or English, with historical news, written by Giordano Berti and Philyppe Noyes.
- LEAFLET : 8 pages, available in English or Italian, written by Giulia Orsini, with divinatory meanings of each card, and reading methods.
- RINASCIMENTO CATALOG : 32 color pages, available in English, Italian, or Spanish.
- PERSONAL NOTE : handwritten for you by Giordano Berti.
Printed in Italy in 2017
EDITION OF ARTISTIC VALUE
100% MADE IN ITALY
by RINASCIMENTO – ITALIAN STYLE ART