This Work od Art consists of the faithful reprint of the splendid Mantegna Tarot engraved by Johann Ladenspelder around 1540.
The 50 magnificent large cards have been reproduced on fine paper with a high cotton content and enriched with gold plating on the edges.
This GOLDEN DELUXE EDITION is limited to only 300 COPIES numbered and autographed by Giordano Berti on a WARRANTY CERTIFICATE.
The beautiful BOOK-SHAPED BOX reproduces an ancient punch-worked leather cover.
A booklet written by Giordano Berti reveals for the first time the true origins of these cards and the single images that compose it, shows their similarities with the classic Tarot, explains the wonderful philosophy which unites the Spheres heavenly to the hosts of Angels, to the Virtues, to the Arts and to the various human conditions. Finally, the Author describes the use according the medieval Ars combinatoria, to draw information on the world around us and on our material and spiritual destiny. A PERSONAL DEDICATION handwritten by Giordano Berti is added to each package.
LIMITED EDITION: 300 COPIES NUMBERED AND SIGNED BY THE EDITOR
The BOOK-SHAPED BOX, handmade by expert Italian craftsmen, has been designed by Italian art designer Letizia Rivetti. It reproduces an ancient punched leather cover, has olden cover on the front, golden metal corners, red velvet interior and satin closure laces .
- 50 CARDS : (103 x 170 mm = inches 4.05 x 6.69) in a gold satin pouch.
- WARRANTY CERTIFICATE : numbered and signed by the Editor.
- BOOKLET : (98 illustrated pages, 105 x 155 mm = inches 4.13 x 6.10), available in English or Italian, written by Giordano Berti; contains historical information, symbolic meanings and methods for reading.
- CATALOG : 18 color pages, available in English, Italian and Spanish.
- PERSONAL NOTE : handwritten for you by Giordano Berti.
Printed in Italy in April 2020
EDITION OF ARTISTIC VALUE
100% MADE IN ITALY
by RINASCIMENTO ITALIAN STYLE ART