The Sola Busca Tarot is one of the most mysterious and fascinating decks of the Renaissance. It was created in 1491 by a brotherhood of alchemists, probably in Venice, and remained almost unknown until very recently.
It is known that these cards inspired Arthur Edward Waite and Pamela Colman Smith to create the Rider Tarot.
Since 1992 Giordano Berti, known throughout the world as one of the greatest experts in the history and esotericism of the Tarot, has been involved in the study of the Sola Busca Tarot.
Thanks to a series of fortunate coincidences, Berti came into possession of the splendid Wolfgang Mayer’s version of the Sola Busca Tarot, very faithful to the 78 cards now preserved in the Pinacoteca di Brera in Milan, from which this edition derives.
Berti decided to reproduce the 78 cards in their original size on high-quality paper with a high cotton content and had them enriched with gilding on the edges.
In addition to the 78 cards in a gold satin bag, the box contains a booklet written by the Editor.
The same deck is available in DELUXE or ART BOX.
The ART BOX is a simpple 2-parts box with a golden cover, red velvet interior and a golden satin bag for the cards.
A personal dedication handwritten by Giordano Berti is added to each package.
The same author has made available an online video course dedicated to the Sola Busca Tarot.
LIMITED EDITION: 777 COPIES numbered and signed by Giordano Berti
- 78 CARDS : size 82 x 150 mm = 3.22″ x 5.90″ inches.
- GUARANTEE CERTIFICATE : numbered and signed by the Editor.
- BOOKLET : 22 pages, available in English, Italian or Spanish, written by Giordano Berti, with historical information, a summary of the meanings of each figure and a simple divination method.
- CATALOGUE : 28 pages, full color, available in English, Italian and Spanish.
- PERSONAL NOTE : handwritten for you by Giordano Berti.
Printed in Italy in April 2021
EDITION OF ARTISTIC VALUE
100% MADE IN ITALY
by RINASCAMENTO ITALIAN STYLE ART