A Tarot of extraordinary beauty printed in Turin around 1865. The producer was Claudio Perrin, who was inspired by one of the most refined Tarots of all time: the one printed in Milan by Gumppenberg around 1835. The editor of this reprint is Giordano Berti, known throughout the world as one of the leading experts in the esoteric history of the Tarot. The 78 MAGNIFICENT CARDS printed in chromolithography have been reproduced on fine paper with a high cotton content, also suitable for fortune telling.
NO PLASTIC! This is a LIMITED EDITION of only 600 COPIES numbered and autographed by Giordano Berti on a GUARANTEE CERTIFICATE. The beautiful DELUXE BOX, IN THE SHAPE OF A BOOK, was created by designer Letizia Rivetti and hand-produced by expert Italian craftsmen. The book-box, in addition to the 78 cards, contains a HISTORICAL BOOKLET and a FLYER which provides the traditional cartomantic meanings and methods of interpretation. A PERSONAL DEDICATION handwritten by Giordano Berti is added to each package.
LIMITED EDITION: 600 COPIES NUMBERED AND SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR
DELUXE BOX created by art designer Letizia Rivetti
(book-like, marbled paper cover, golden metal corners, velvet interior)
- 78 CARDS in ltd. dimensions 68 x 113 mm = 2.28 x 4.44 inches
- WARRANTY CERTIFICATE numbered and signed by the author
- BOOKLET 24 pages, available in English or Italian) written by Giordano Berti, with historical information and cartomantic meanings and reading methods.
- FOLDING 8 with fortune-telling meanings and reading methods.
- CATALOG (28 pages, FULL COLOR, available in English, Italian and Spanish).
- PERSONAL NOTE handwritten for you by Giordano Berti
Printed in Italy in April 2016
EDITION OF ARTISTIC VALUE
100% Made in Italy
by RINASCIMENTO ITALIAN STYLE ART