The PanSophia Mundi Tarot was born from Giordano Berti’s idea of giving life to a work entirely dedicated to the “Sacred Feminine”. There are 22 Arcana that continue and deepen the Thelemic philosophy established in Aleister Crowley’s “Book of Thoth Tarot”. The creation is due to the scholars and magisti Selene Ballerini and Roberto Negrini. These figures, splendid and in some cases disturbing, describe a Path of internal Metamorphosis that leads back to the cosmic Matrix: the “Door of the mysterious Female” from which every reality, male and female, earthly and otherworldly is born… in short, all the oppositions necessary for evolution of the universe, which can find a harmonious balance even within every being.
LIMITED EDITION: 999 COPIES NUMBERED AND SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR
22 MAGNIFICENT ARCANA dedicated to the SACRED FEMININE
created by magicians Salene Ballerini and Roberto Negrini
under the direction of Giordano Berti.
Case created by art designer Letizia Rivetti
Each box contains:
- 22 CARDS dimensions: 66 x 126 mm = 2.59 x 4.26 inches
- 1 WARRANTY CERTIFICATE numbered and signed by Giordano Berti
- 1 TALISMAN: Ovum Draconis
- 1 POSTCARD: Ancient Esoteric Pansophic Order
- 1 BOOKLET (available in English or Italian): 54 PAGES with explanation of the images, their divinatory meaning and reading methods.
- PERSONAL NOTE handwritten for you by Giordano Berti
Printed in Italy on 20 June 2020
EDITION OF ARTISTIC VALUE
Made in Italy
by RINASCIMENTO ITALIAN STYLE ART