The curator of this authentic masterpiece is Giordano Berti, known throughout the world as one of the greatest experts in the history and esotericism of Tarot.
The work consists of the faithful reprint of the splendid Bolognese Tarocchino created around 1660 by the famous Bolognese engraver Giuseppe Maria Mitelli (1634 – 1718). The deck was reprinted around 1730 in Bologna by the brand “Alla Trombetta” and then hand-painted. From that deck come this version.
The 62 magnificent cards have been reproduced on high quality paper, also suitable for fortune telling.
The same deck is available in DELUXE or ART BOX
The Deluxe Box in Renaissance style was created by designer Letizia Rivetti and hand-produced by expert Italian craftsmen.
The box is in the shape of a book, with a marbled paper cover, a golden cover, golden metal corners, red velvet interior, golden satin bag, satin closing laces.
A personal note handwritten by Giordano Berti is added to each package.
LIMITED EDITION: 900 COPIES NUMBERED AND SIGNED BY THE EDITOR
DELUXE BOX created by art designer Letizia Rivetti and handmade by expert Italian craftsmen.
- 78 CARDS : size 59 × 123 mm = inches 2.32″ x 4.84″
- BOOK : (114 color pages) written by Giordano Berti tells the adventurous life of Mitelli and his works.
- WARRANTY CERTIFICATE : numbered and signed by the Editor.
- CATALOG : 28 full color pages, available in English or Italian.
- PERSONAL NOTE : handwritten for you by Giordano Berti.
Printed in Italy in April 2017
EDITION OF ARTISTIC VALUE
100% MADE IN ITALY
by RINASCIMENTO ITALIAN STYLE ART