There is a very close link between this Tarot and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Salzburg 1756 – Vienna, 1791). In fact, the great Austrian composer was a great lover of the game of Tarot, as evidenced by his sister’s diary, where Mozart wrote some interesting notes on this game.
While Mozart was in Salzburg, the card maker Josef Rauch Miller lived in that same city. Around 1780 Miller created of this splendid deck, known in only one copy preserved in the British Museum in London. The BM has ceded the publication rights only to Rinascimento Italian Style Art.
The 78 hand-painted cards have been reproduced on fine paper with a high percent of cotton, also suitable for fortune telling.
The faithful reprint is edited by Giordano Berti, known throughout the world as one of the greatest experts in the history and esotericism of the Tarot.
Berti also wrote the historical booklet attached to the deck, available in Italian or English: Tarot in German countries from 16th to 18th Century (36 full color pages, available in english or Italian).
LIMITED EDITION: 900 numbered copies.
The same deck is available in two different boxes:
- DELUXE (book-shaped),
- ART BOX (simpler but equally elegant).
This is the ART BOX, a refined 2-parts box covered with paper that reproduces an old german marble design.
The box, designed by designer Letizia Rivetti, is handmade by expert Italian craftsmen. NO PLASTIC!
- 78 CARDS : size 66× 125 mm = inches 42.59″ x 4.29″
- WARRANTY CARD : with serial number and Editor’s signature.
- BOOKLET : 36 full color pages (mm 125 x 85 = inches 4.92 x 3.34) available in Italian or English, written by Giordano Berti.
- LEAFLET : 8 pages written by Giulia Orsini, with divinatory meanings of each card and reading methods.
- RINASCIMENTO CATALOG : 32 color pages, available in English, Italian, or Spanish.
- PERSONAL NOTE : handwritten for you by Giordano Berti.
Printed in Italy in 2018
EDITION OF ARTISTIC VALUE
100% MADE IN ITALY
by RINASCIMENTO – ITALIAN STYLE ART